Automatic Sterilizer Retort for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000-50,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 1000-4600L
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Sterilization Equipment
- Process: Mild Processing
- Structure: Two Tanks
- Package: Plywood Case
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Voltage: Made to Order
- Processing Material: Natural Ingredients
- Heating Way: Steam
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: HH
- Specification: National Standard
- HS Code: 8419899090
Water spray resorts is by direct injection steam, heat up the water of the hot water tank to the predetermined temperature, and then injection process tank, and make the process water pot continuously circulation, and through the water vapor mixer heating sterilization cycles.
1. This equipment are new type products which developed by double sterilization kettle extension, its sterilization effect is the same as the double sterilization kettle, output 1 times higher than it.
2. Sterilization with hot water can be used in circulation between the two sterilization kettles; Users can greatly reduce the investment cost.
3. Use the screen can touch control
4. Pressure, temperature, sterilization time are automatic control, it's more accurate than manual control.
5. Pressure and temperature data in digital displayed on the touch screen.
6. With the temperature, pressure, curve record function and can print at any time.
Fully functional autoclave is suitable for all kinds of high temperature resistant packaging material: Plastic containers and soft bag packaging. The diagram below:
|Sterilizing Tank||ID (mm)||500||700||900||1000||1100||1200||1300||1500|
|Volume of the Inside Tank (m3)||0.2||0.5||1||1.8||2.5||3.5||5.2||7|
|Steam Consumption kg/cycle||85||150||250||285||350||385||420||500|
|Design Temperature (C)||147|
|Design Pressure (Mpa)||0.35|
|Steam Work Pressure (Mpa)||0.4-0.6|
|Cooling Water Work Pressure (MPa)||0.3|
|Compressed Air Work Pressure (Mpa)||0.7|
|Outside Sizes||L (mm)||1150||1650||2050||2600||3050||3700||4500||5650|