Emulsifier (Mixing Machine) Emulsification Tank
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-7,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-7,500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Case or Accord to Customer|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 100-3000L
- Working: High Speed Mixer
- Application: Liquid with Suspended Solids, Powder, Liquid
- Application Area: Food
- Mixing Drum Shape: Conical
- Operating type: Cycle Operating
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Customized: Yes
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai Port
- Trademark: HH
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Mixer Type: Homogenizer
- Stirring Type: Spiral
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Additional Capabilities: Milling
- Condition: New
- Heating Way: Steam/Electric
- Package: Plywood Case
- Polish: Inner Surface Clean Polish,Outer Matte Treatment
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8479820090
The high speed emulsification tank adopts high speed impeller bottom mixing device, to the sugar, milk powder, glue and other additives has a good dissolve emulsification, is the highest efficiency products in the similar products.
Mirror polishing emulsification tank characteristics
Centrifugal high speed emulsified head can produce huge rotating suction, absorbing materials in the top, then throw to the stator with high speed, after shearing, collision and smashing between the stator and shear, materials collected to export and experiment. At the same time, the anti-swirl flap in tank bottom force into troubled force, so that the materials can mix even, prevent powder in liquid surface accumulation, and to achieve the purpose of emulsified hydration.
1. The food and beverage: Dairy products, ice cream, chocolate, soy milk, fruit juice and jam.
2. Chemical industry: Lubricating oil, grease, heavy oil emulsification, diesel oil emulsion, disinfectant, pesticides, photographic latex, rubber slurry, resin pulp, thickener, essence, silicone material, carbon black, magnesium oxide, titanium dioxide, prevent adhesive, defoaming agent, sealant, etc.
3. Cosmetics industry: Detergent, conditioners, shampoo, lotion, perfume.
4. The pharmaceutical industry: Injections, medicine emulsion, medicine cream, health care products, medicine slurry preparation;
5. Paper industry: Pulp, adhesive, note agent, resin emulsion.