Cleaning System for Tanks and Pipes for 2t/H
|FOB Price:||US $9,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,800/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 2T/H
- Style: Fixed Style
- Principle: Chemical Cleaning
- Certification: CE
- Automation: Automatic
- Remote Control: Without Remote Control
- Volume: 500L, 1000L, 2000L, 3000L
- Heating Method: Steam or Electric
- Customer-Made: Yes
- Machine Type: Cold, Hot Water High Pressure Cleaning Machine
- Specification: 1T/H-5T/H
- HS Code: 8424899990
- Cleaning Process: Acid Cleaning / Pickling
- Clean Type: Clean-In-Place
- Fuel: Electric
- Control: PLC
- Condition: New
- Customized: Customized
- Structure: One Piece or Split Type
- Material: SUS304/316L
- Controller: Full-Auto, Semi-Automatic or Manual
- Trademark: HH
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
CIP cleaning system is locally known as in site cleaning system, referring to CIP, also known as cleaning position or positional cleaning (cleaning in place). Cleaning in place means not open or move device, which is, using cleaning fluid which is high temperature and high concentration to impose force on device equipment, thus cleaning the contacting surfaces. It is suitable for cleaning and purity of production device which is high demand to sanitary level.
It is widely used in food beverage production enterprises which are high mechanical degree such as beverage, dairy, fruit juice, wine and so on.
1. CIP cleaning system has characteristics such as economic operation, low cost, compact structure, small area, simple installation and maintenance. It can in-place clean the containers and pipes and other production device effectively. The entire cleaning process are processed in confined equipment (tank containers and pipeline), thus greatly reducing the chance of secondary contamination.
2. The system can be divided into first to fourth Road according to production needs. Particularly Road 2 or higher ones can clean several district at the same times, it also can clean during the production process. Thus greatly reduced the production time of the CIP cleaning.
3. It uses U. S. Import pneumatic diaphragm to pump concentrated acid and concentrated alkali. Not only to improve the equipment in good order but also reduce the repair rate of equipment. The most important thing is reducing the operating costs.
4. Especially the automatic CIP can automatically detect, plus liquid, emissions, display and adjust to cleaning fluid. It is more in line with sanitary requirement and production environment demand of modern large-scale fluid drugs and food processing because its reliable operation, high automation, simple operation and good cleaning effect.
5. It can automatically switch process parameters and adjust cleaning time, PH, temperature and other parameters.
6. All operations can be recorded to facilitate GMP certification.
7. CIP cleaning system divided into one-piece type, dual tanks and multi tanks. There are fixed and moving.
Take the beverage industry as example, the procedure is as follows:
1.3-5 minutes, room temperature or above 60 Celsius degree hot water; Caustic 10-20minutes, 1%-2% solution, 60-80 Celsius degree; Intermediate washing 5-10 minutes, water below 60 Celsius degree
; Final washing 3-5 minutes, pure water.
2.3-5 minutes, room temperature or above 60 Celsius degree hot water; Caustic 5-10minutes, 1%-2% solution, 60-80 Celsius degree; Intermediate washing 5-10 minutes, water below 60 Celsius degree
; Sterilization 10-20 minutes, hot water above 90 Celsius degree.
Cleaning fluid ensures cleaning effect, resulting in some mechanical action. That is, by increasing the turbulence of the fluid to increase the impact, to achieve a certain cleaning effect.
|Hot want tank(L)||500||1000||2000||3000||4000|