- Model NO.: 50-1000L
- Type: Mixer
- Customized: Customized
- Volume: Customzied
- Package: Plywood Case
- Trademark: HH
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8419899090
- Power Source: Made to Order
- Voltage: Made to Order
- Material: SUS304/316L
- Structure: Tilting Type
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai Port
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
1. Big being heated area
2. High thermal efficiency
3. Being heated evenly short time of boiling
4. Temperature being controlled
Tilting Jacketed Kettle is mainly composed of pot and tilting frame; And the pot is the double layer structure formed by inside and outside spherical pot; Middle layer can add steam to heat.
A) Common Jacketed Kettle Stainless steel inner pot(SUS304/SUS316L), carbon steel outer pot (Q235-B) treated with anti-rust paint
B) All Stainless Steel Jacketed Kettle The whole machine is made of stainless steel (SUS304/SUS316L)
1. Be widely applied in food processing such as candy, medicine, dairy, alcohol, cake, sweetmeat, beverage, can, etc.
2. Can be used to boil soup, cook, stew and porridge in some large restaurants and canteens. It is considered to be the ideal equipment in the area of improving quality, shortening the time and improving working conditions.
1. Efficient Heating
Steam heating jacketed kettle takes a certain pressure of steam as heat source. It has characteristics such as big heating area, uniform heating, high thermal efficiency, short boiling time, easy control of the heating temperature etc.
2. Safety and Convenience
Steam heating jacketed kettle adopts stainless steel 304 as production material, which is resistant to heat and acid. The machine is equipped with pressure gauge, safety valve or electrical control box. Not only has good-appearance, but also easy to install and operate. It is safe and convenient.
1. Pressure: ≤ 0.1 Mpa ----atmospheric vessel ( temperature ≤ 110 centigrade)
> 0.1Mpa----pressure vessel
Before delivery, we will make pressure test to make sure quality.
2. Insulating layer
Usage: To keep temperature and save energy.
To guarantee worker safety.
Material: Rock wool
3. Where comes the steam? ---steam boile (below chart is based on our experience)
|Caliber (mm)||Φ 600||Φ 700||Φ 800||Φ 900||Φ 1000||Φ 1100||Φ 1200||Φ 1300||Φ 1400|
|Depth of pot(mm)||400||450||530||630||680||730||780||830||900|
|Pipe size||Steam pipe||3/4"||1"||2"|
|Interlayer work pressure||≤ 0.09Mpa(can be adapted according to customer requirement)|
|Mixing speed||36 r/min(can be adapted according to customer requirement)|