Stainless Steel Fermentation Tank (200L)
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-8,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500-8,500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 100-3000L
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Customisation: Accept
- Trademark: HH
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Application: Milk, Yogurt, Milk Powder, Cheese
- Port: Ningbo or Shanghai Port
- Service: Overseas Service Is Available
- Specification: 50-7000L
- HS Code: 8419899090
The fermentation equipment is a set of automation training device, it's mainly composed of tanks, control cabinet and control software. Automatic fermentation system of material, structure, and layout are completely in accordance with the fermentation system to design and meet the GMP standard. The system is equipped with the required feeding bottles, peristaltic pump, circulating pump, control valve, the pipeline system, control system, fully guarantee the system security, reliability, it also can be configured to air, steam and water pretreatment system, in the completion of installation and debugging, need to access steam, air, water and power supply can be run on fermentation.
It is mainly used for dairy, food, biotechnology, beverage, wine and other industry to stir and fermentation.
1. In accordance with the requirements for health level design, highly humanized design, easy to operate. Smooth transmission, low noise.
2. Appropriate diameter ratio design, according to the need to customize mixing device, energy-saving mixing, and fermentation effect is good.
3. Use SUS304 or imported SUS316 material manufacturing.
4. Tanks with the head up and down transition adopt spinning R Angle is excessive, level off is smooth, no health corner;
5. Inner surface uses the mirror electrolytic polishing, surface cold rolled color matte or frosted
6. After all the control function is set by the user through a computer automatic control, automatic complete organism cultivation process
|Volume (L)||Rotate speed(r/min)||Working pressure(MPA)||Testing pressure||Motor power (KW)||operating temperature|